Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Return of: The Weekend that was

 This weekend wasn't meant to be as busy as it was, but I'm so glad it was actually. There's nothing like a weekend of spontaneity.

 You know, some street art at my subway stop.

 At the Met, this conjures up quite a few things. First, I started singing "Zero To Hero" in the middle of the museum. Second, every time I saw another one, I said, out loud, "One...Grecian urn...Two...Grecian urn..." What can I say? I'm all Hercules and The Music Man at the Met.

The view from a hotel room in Times Square. Kinda amazing. 

 Rebecca and my friendship is based on Starbucks. Luckily for us, going to the Starbucks flagship in Times Square is an interactive adventure.

 Travis joined in on the digital pictures. Gotta love interactive screens and the biggest Starbucks I've ever seen.

Good friends for over a decade and literally from coast to coast.

No comments: