Sunday, August 28, 2011

What a week

It started with an earthquake and ended with a hurricane. It was quite the week.

 BLEEP is getting released this week so that's what happened the first part of the week. Work work work.

 Why my neighborhood is fun.

 They made us evacuate the building after the earthquake. I love that this is my view when I leave work.


 So I go to Walgreens to get a diet Snapple and one of the shelves is pulled out. There were mannequins behind it, just chillin. What.
 Here's a better look.

 Man with Star Wars lunchbox.

 Girl with severed head.

 Uh, I'm gonna need that coat. Don't know what for, but I'm gonna need it.

Hurricane prep in Harlem.

 Some people stocked up on water and non-perishables. I bought Gushers.

Pre-hurricane glow of Harlem.

Don't know what you saw on the news, but this is actually how New Yorkers prepare for hurricanes.

So in the end, the earthquake wasn't a big deal and the hurricane was pretty much a big rainstorm. But that's okay. Bring on the first weekend of September. Fall is upon us and you know that's the best time of the year.

No comments: