Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Weekend that happened

 One of the things I love most about New York is the joy of spontaneity and the knowledge that if you're open to it, anything can happen. So why not meet strangers and make new friends. You only live once.

I love that when I leave my office each day, I can look up and see this view.

Down in Washington Square Park for a photoshoot for BLEEP.

 I can't handle how amazing Kate's dress was for the first look of the shoot.

Even the Italian tourists wanted to get their photo taken with the American magazine models.

Shooting in the fountain.

Taking sand art to a whole new level.

The BLEEP photo shoot team.

Not in Italy. In the Village. I love New York.

Street fair? Check. Deep fried Oreos. Check.

Y'all I totally found the Sorcerer's Stone.

I was enamored with fabrics and textures all day for some reason.



 So happy.


Stay tuned - next weekend looks to be even greater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this the Lime light building?