Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weekend Photo Diary 7-24 Edition

 While I understand that there's an ice cream theme happening here with this table and chair set, I can't get past the fact that it looks like an egg in a waffle cone. Not appetizing.

 Far too hot but still so beautiful in Central Park.

 Saw Shakespeare in the Park. Fun experience. The actors must have been burning up in those heavy costumes.

 The book I loved as a child.

 The book I wish I'd written.

 Passing through Times Square with old friends and ran across...

 ...the Express fashion show. Again, the guys in the winter coats must have been on the verge of a heat stroke.

 The shield from the Captain America movie is at Toys R Us.

Back in Times Square...about six hours later. It's amazing how empty it is in the middle of the night.

No comments: