Monday, February 7, 2011

Since I haven't talked about TV in about 20 minutes...

Is anyone else watching White Collar? I mean, this is a really fun show. People have been telling me that it was great, as I know so many USA shows are, and I've finally caved and started watching it. And really, it's really great. I don't know why it took me so long to come around. Well actually, I do. I watch so much TV as it is, and adding another show to the list is really quite the commitment. But still, I've done it. I've added yet another show to my already long list of shows. And if I'm being honest with you, I watched the first episode of How I Met Your Mother last night and you know what that means don't you?
Speaking of television. Glee had some very nice moments in their big Superbowl episode. Personally, my favorite moment had to be Sue's 2 P.M. ninja poops. But what this episode proved is that the supporting characters on this show are the only redeeming quality. I mean, this was an almost Kurt-less episode and that made it bearable. The new girl in the group, whatever her name is, the wrestler girl, she's awesome. And the girl who can sing that isn't Lea Michele or Mercedes, she rocks. She needs to quit the show and put out an album.
The music wasn't all that great honestly and the rendition of Bills, Bills, Bills wasn't anything new. The big Thriller mashup was good to listen to but wasn't much to look at. They should have taken a cue from MJ himself and not tried to make it look like a Michael Bay movie and just shown them dancing. But at least it was tolerable, which at this point, is a welcomed change for this show. I want so badly for this show to be great so I keep watching it. Well, that and it usually gives me something to blog about. 
Oh, and don't worry guys. My television gets connected in my new place on Friday which means there will be much much more to talk about very soon. You know you love me. XOXO. (couldn't resist)

No comments: