Thursday, January 6, 2011

To-Do

One of my favorite FRIENDS episodes is on right now. It's "The One Where They All Turn 30" and I love it for a myriad of reasons but I think the closer I get to 30, the more I love it.
See, I have a group of 6 friends (if you've spent any time at all on this blog, you know that already) and while I'm usually very Monica in certain aspects of my life, watching this episode I'm realizing that when I turn 30, I will be more like Pheobe than anyone else.
See, 30 doesn't scare me, but I can imagine myself having quite the to-do list before I turn 30. I mean, I already live my life on the foundational principles of the to-do list. And I've always been a big dreamer, so I can imagine that in the next 2 and a half years, I will have more dreams than I do now right? At least I hope so.
But two and a half years isn't that long from now so I think I may need to start thinking of what will be on my list. Here are three things that I know are on my list.

1. Get back to Vegas.
2. Go somewhere I've never been before.
3. Become friends with someone unexpected.

What's on your list of things to-do before your next milestone year?

No comments: