Saturday, January 1, 2011

10 Top Ten List Blogs of 2010 - Looking Ahead to 2011

My List of 10 things to look forward to in 2011
(I realize it should be 11 things but I've got a thing going here.)

10. Magazine subscriptions - I love magazines and I love discounts. Having my own place again will enable me to finally have the both of those things together again.

9. American Idol - Why? Because I want to see how it all plays out.

8. Decorating again - Having my own place to create a life for myself and decorating it to reflect the way I feel/the way I want to be perceived in this world. It's something I didn't know I loved til I got to do it for Apt. 3.

7. A year with four seasons - Living in Texas, you get two seasons. Hot and Cold-ish. I'm extremely excited about being able to have four seasons.

6. The summer - I'm looking forward to it for a lot of reasons. Summer in the City is gonna rock. Come be a part of it with me.

5. My new phone - I don't have it yet, but toward the beginning of this year, I will be getting it. And a new phone brings a new outlook on life. Be looking for that blog to happen.

4. New opportunities - With the launch of BLEEP this week, who knows what may happen this year right? Maybe nothing will and it will have just been a really great creative outlet. But then again...

3. New music - Britney, Brandy, Kelly Clarkson and more all have new things coming out. New music is always near the top of my list.

2. A new life - Moving for good, meeting new people, finding my way through what's ahead, being who I want to be...it's the freedom that has never felt so good.

1. The unknown - When I started 2010, I had an idea of what was going to happen and some of that happened and some of that didn't. But it was the newness that transpired over the course of the year that was what was really special. So I'm most looking forward to the things that I have no idea about yet, because in that lies a real excitement.

No comments: