Thursday, December 9, 2010

While the new episode of The Office was airing tonight, I was actually living an episode of the show in real life.
So I'm in the subway station, waiting for my train, and there is a bat trapped in the station. Not only is there a bat trapped in the station, but it's dive-bombing people. Now usually, this would be the sort of thing that would cause me to freak out a bit. I mean, no one wants to get bit right? But was I? No.
Picture is. Me. Laughing hysterically at people as this winged thing swooped down at them. And then, realizing it was just like The Office episode that made me laugh so hard I couldn't breathe...and then laughing even harder. For real guys, I fell off the couch when I saw that episode.
So this was just another example the line between real life and television blurring into nonexistence.

No comments: