Monday, December 13, 2010

My S.S.Y.S.S.S.

There are some nights that don't require words. Tonight was one of those nights. My friends surprised me with dinner, drinks, a hipster concert and the best part of all, God collaborated with them and made it snow the entire time. Flawless. Just flawless.

 It looked much more wonderful than it tasted but sometimes, that's okay.
 If you thought that Ruth didn't sit there at that bookstore and read my Miss Nelson is Missing like she was talking to a bunch of 6 year olds, you'd be wrong.
Onward to our hipster evening in Williamsburg. 


 And the snow. THE SNOW.
Some of the greatest people you'll ever come in contact with. If we were in high school, we'd be the lunch table that people would be afraid of, talk bad about and be unbelievably jealous of. And then we would destroy them. They gave me the best "surprise-see-you-soon-snowy-sendoff" a guy could ever have.

No comments: