The Top Ten Moments of My 2010
All of these moments have been blogged about at length so I will let you go back and read the blogs about them, rather than me rehashing it all here.
9. Getting in the fountain at Buckingham Palace - Who knew that getting in that fountain would be so great?
8. Seeing the Rockettes - A true dream come true. After so many years of loving them, I finally got to see them in Radio City. It was truly wonderful.
7. Being at the Eiffel Tower - There are moments in your life when the clouds part and you see things clearly. Well, in this case, it was the parting of the trees and I remember seeing the tower for the first time and thinking "Wow. I can't believe I'm actually looking at this in person."
6. Homecoming - It's number 6 for a reason.
5. Seeing the Macy's Parade - It was a dream come true. I felt like a kid again and it was so thrilling to be a part of something that is so intertwined in the tradition of America.
4. Last Night in Apt. 3 - It's especially poignant now that I'm looking for a new apartment to create new memories in.
2. The Last Night - I blogged recently about this but it was the night that I went to the Rockefeller tree and had my closure on my college experience and on the experiences that I had this year and over the past few years.
1. The Broadway Inspirational Voices concert - Life changing.
2010 was a banner year for me. Finishing the yearbook, finishing college, going overseas...it was really an amazing year.