Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's not a pen, it's a principle

"This is starting to feel like a bottle episode."
And that's why Community is such an awesome show, because it takes television and makes a farce of it's techniques. But at the root of it, this was an entire episode of TV about a pen.
I love a good pen. I always have. When I was in high school, I would hoard pens in boxes in my closet. Great pens. Awesome pens. Ready to pull them out whenever I needed it. I love that there is an entire episode of TV devoted to a pen!
This show has been getting better and better since about halfway through last season and people aren't catching on. I wish they were because this show is all kinds of funny. I mean, I sit here each week and laugh until my stomach hurts. Or maybe that's just that I'm usually eating when I'm laughing. Whatever. It's funny.

1 comment:

Mocha said...

HAHHAHAAH watching this episode now and I said to myself while the dumb hulu commercials are going "self, go check out Ryan's blog!" hahaha I couldn't agree with you more Community is a great show that no one watches! The Halloween episode had me DYING!!!! I couldn't stop laughing...I want to meet the writers...