Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A whole new world

I know I've posted some of these before but since I'm currently being inspired by photographers that I admire, I decided that it was only fitting that Annie Leibovitz be featured. Couple that with the fact that I've spent the last 6 months of my life writing about Disney animated movies and well, this is a natural biproduct of those two things. I've always thought these were stunning and I go back to them all the time in how to recreate something on the page. 













I actually found some behind the scenes photos that I also thought were kinda awesome. Again, along the lines of feeling inspired and such. I just love photoshoots so much.








I want to feed a deer while dressed as a Disney character. Not Snow White obviously. But maybe Prince Eric. Or Aladdin. But Aladdin wouldn't so much feed the deer as he would steal it and eat it. Sorry Bambi.

No comments: