Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whitney.

I've been on a youtube kick lately, sifting through videos as background music while I'm at work and I've come across some stuff that has really brought back some memories.
But what I really love is this video. Can I be transparent with you guys? This is my favorite Whitney Houston song. No. I don't have any idea why. But it is and I think it has been for many many years. I don't have any sort of emotional attachment to it and it doesn't take me back to a certain time in my life. There is just something about this song that I love.
And then I love that it's from an Olympics. I didn't know that for a long time and then all of the sudden, I realized it was the Olympics theme. How great? So you've got the greatest voice ever with the greatest global event ever. It's like a win-win.



This just made my day brighter. Hopefully it will do the same for you. Because gang, she's just so unbelievably good. Puts most folks today to shame.

No comments: