Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Something to be glee-full about

You know the problems I have with this show, but there is something really wonderful about how wholesome the show is and how Baby One More Time these photos are. For all of the pics, check out GQ.com



Everything about this last photo is flawless. The composition, the paper, the faces, everything. I'm obsessed. Terry Richardson knows how to take photos. Here are a few more of my favorites of his.

 I've always loved how normal this one of the Gyllenhaal is. And he looks stoned, which I love.
Sic 'em James.
I just really like great photographers. I've been thinking a lot about this recently so I wouldn't be surprised if that showed up here in the blog over the next few weeks.
There is just something about looking at creative people's works and drawing inspiration from them. I think we should exercise that in our lives and try to draw inspiration from as many different forms of art as we can. Sometime music, sometimes film, sometimes TV (most times TV for me) and photography. I love photo shoots. They are one of my favorite things on Earth, right up there with Brandy's music and deep fried Oreos.

No comments: