Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Really?

This ranks up there with the most ridiculous things I've ever heard...and I love it. The makers of Sun Chips are ceasing to make the biodegradable bags for their chips and going back to the plastic bags that's destroying the planet. Why? Because they make too much noise.
Really? We are replacing this apparent noise-pollution with actual pollution? I'm sorry. Did I miss something? Where is it that these bags are too noisy? And who expects a bag of chips to be silent? Anyone? I want to know who fielded this phone call and thought, "let's change everything and negate all of the millions we spent on commercials just because some moron wants their chip bags to be silent."
Way to be green Sun Chips. Way to give a crap about the environment. You're my inspiration for global healing.

No comments: