Monday, October 4, 2010

The most boring sport of them all just got exciting

Again, with the sports stuff. I know. Who am I? But this is just too incredible of a shot to be denied space here. I mean, this was Tiger's messing up and not getting the ball where it was supposed to go. He actually hit this photographer's camera with the ball, which I love, but have you ever seen a more incredible golf photo in your life? Forget golf. There are few sports photographs period that are better than this one. I mean, this is something of perfection.

Remember, golf is the most boring of all the sports. Especially for spectators. Anyone who voluntarily watches golf on TV...I have no words for because there are about a million things that you could be doing with that time that is more efficient. Really. Watching golf on TV? Get a new hobby. Yes. I'm talking to you.

No comments: