Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Because you can can can

So I may not live in Texas but I sure am a Texan and so I'm cheering for the Rangers. Tonight, I'm watching the game and it's during a pitching change and like all sports, they play some music during the change. Usually it's something like Rihanna or something silly like that. But what did they play in Yankees Stadium tonight? Oh that's right. The Can-Can from Moulin Rouge.
Please tell me you heard that. PLEASE.
How fantastic is that? Really. I mean, that is so fantastic. You know that that would never happen in Texas. That's purely a New York thing. And that's why I'm here. That's why I'm here.
So of course, what did I have to immediately do? That's right gang. I had to abandon that game and turn on my film! I mean, how can you not? It's like a sign from above.
Sorry guys. The Elephant Love Medley trumps the Rangers.

No comments: