Monday, September 27, 2010

My category

A commercial for Jeopardy just asked me "What's your category?"
Like, the commercial said, "Here are some of the categories from this week" and then it listed them off. Then it ends the commercial with "What's your category?"
What kind of a question is that? First, it's a terrible thing end a commercial on seeing as that's not something that most of us think about on a daily basis. What's my category? I don't care for categories. Not one bit. I mean, I don't care for categories, labels or stereotypes. I sometimes get really mad when people fit a stereotype because I want so badly for them not to.
So I don't want to answer that question. I don't want to answer the question of what my category is. What a stupid thing to say to me. But since you asked...
I'm in the category of people that thinks that Dancing with the Stars is idiotic television but you can't turn it off. There. That's the category I am.
Lame.

No comments: