Thursday, September 30, 2010

My 50 Cents worth

Really?!
REALLY?
You know what's upsetting about this besides the fact that he (50 Cent) actually said this? The fact that it's being re-tweeted by 100+ people.
I don't care what you believe. I don't care what you think. You've got to at least have a little more respect for other people than this. He makes Kanye look like the saint he believes himself to be.
It's wildly offensive and I don't care how many muscles he packs on to look all tough. He's disgusting. Actually, he really is gross. I read through his twitter feed and the stuff that he says on there is really really disgusting. Even I, who am not shocked by much, was grossed out that someone would say those thing in public where millions of people can read it. But as he so eloquantly put it, "at least he's still rich." Yes. Because that's what matters.

No comments: