Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I like girls that wear Abercrombie and Fitch

I was saddened tonight to hear that Rich Cronin, one-third of the 90's boy band LFO, died from leukemia today. Not that they were ever a huge band or anything, they only had one hit. But it was a BIG hit.
It's sad when people pass away. I got my invite to my ten year High School reunion a few days ago and my first thought was about my friend Rachel. She passed away at the beginning of the summer and it was always the plan that she and I would go to the reunion together since we were so close at school. Obviously, we can't follow through with that plan. And it's sad. She didn't wear Abercrombie though. She wore Gap. Lots and lots of Gap clothing.
And while Rachel meant much more to me than Rich Cronin did, he meant a lot to somebody out there, and that's sad. And if nothing else, he gave us the brilliant lyric "Fell deep in love, but now we ain't speakin, Michael J. Fox was Alex P. Keaton.

No comments: