Saturday, September 25, 2010

Do you know the Muppet man?

So there's only one place in the world that you can make your own Muppet and we stumbled upon it at FAO Schwartz. What started with two people saying "That's the coolest thing I've ever seen..."
 ...progressed to two people checking how one would go about making a Muppet...
 ...and then I'm pretty sure this was the exact moment when Danielle decided that she was going to do it.
 Signing off on the Muppet that she created. Note the giant green feather pen.
 James the Muppet man starting the process.
 Please believe that James was as much a Muppet as the Muppets he makes.
 Just one last touch.
 BOOM. Sheila the Muppet (she's from Hair)
 And then me with a Muppet there. I just had to have a picture with one. It's my blog. Shut up.

No comments: