Monday, September 27, 2010

Come on girls.

What's wrong with these girls? I ask you. What is wrong with them? Why can't they ever seem to get it together? I think this is a classic example of the question: Why be ugly?
Why? It's like these girls have lost their actual professions and have just decided to be ugly on a consistant basis. Rihanna? Do I need to call Glozell? I mean, come on. What's with the cracked out Ronald McDonald hair? Who said that's okay? I mean, you are going to look back on this and ask yourself why. Why? Why did I do that?
And Christina. Why? Why are you wearing Barbie hair that's been combed out one too many times? Why? And you're all trying to bring curvy back. You know what that means? It means you put on weight. Just own it. Say, "I'm 10 pounds heavier because all I did was eat when my album went down like the Hindenburg." Just say that. And get away from the self-tanner. Just get away from it. It looks bad. You look bad. And while I know you have a long history of looking bad, stop it. Just stop.
So no. I don't understand what's going on with these girls. I just wish they'd stop it because all of this ugly is such an eye-sore. I had to watch Glozell just to get some clarity on the subject.
I just think there are so many beautiful things in this world, why wouldn't you want to be one of them? I wear a tie to work almost every day? Do I have to? No. But I do because it looks good. How do I understand this and they don't?



No comments: