Thursday, September 30, 2010

The big day is Today.

I woke up, turned on the TV to the Today Show and they are doing their Today Show wedding. Uh...I have questions about this.
Now, who wouldn't want Meredith Vierra, Al Roker and Matt Lauer to give you a toast at your wedding? I mean, that's fun right? But everything else about it seems so awkward. I mean, it just seems so weird. You've got this day that you've dreamt about for years and rather than it being just about you and your significant other, its filled with producers and TV cameras. I mean, that's weird right? And there isn't really room for the reception because of the production crew in the way. Is that really how you want to remember your wedding?
I mean, I think it's weird even in the realm of the reality TV culture that we live in. Can we not have anything to ourselves anymore? Why does everything have to be so widely broadcast to the world? I mean, its okay that we keep something outside the realm of public scrutiny. It's just something that I don't understand.

No comments: