Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nudity!

There's so much naked in Times Square these days and I'm not talking about the billboards. I'm talking about the Naked Cowboy and Naked Cowgirl. First, I love that the Naked Cowboy has been able to pay his mortgage by standing in Times Square in his underwear. Three cheers for America. Second, I love that there is a Kesha look-alike out there who thought she could also cash in on this. Third, I love that the Naked Cowboy thought this was just his gig and tried to sue the Cowgirl because he trademarked the Hanes somehow. Then, I love that last night, when I saw the Cowgirl, she was talking to the cops about how some guys were harassing her.
Just let that sink in for a minute.
Take a look at what she's (not) wearing. Now you tell me if she has ANY right at all to be mad about people harassing her. And I'm gonna tell you, having seen her up close, she's not that hot. But then again, neither is the Cowboy. But they've done well for themselves, and as much as the Cowboy has been around for a longer period of time, he charges like 20 bucks to take a picture with him. The Cowgirl does it for free (yes, that was gross. Get over it)
But there is a continual crowd around these two so it seems like as long as their gym memberships stay current, they will be sticking around, keeping Times Square naked.

No comments: