Thursday, August 26, 2010

All at once

Three of my favorite people in music...all together...at once...at a concert that I wanted to be at but had no one to go with to...
(insert depression here)
I can go to movies alone, some people think that's weird, and I can go to Broadway shows alone, some people think that's even weirder, but I can't go to concerts alone. That's weird to me. I mean, it's not that I couldn't do it, I can do anything I set my mind to (way to go 2nd grade! I remembered! Much better than first and third grades...), but I just don't like to do it. I can't see myself enjoying it. I realize now that I probably should have just gone. I've been wanting to see them in concert for years now, but I didn't. But hey, I remember what I learned in 2nd grade and that's nothing to sneer at. So have faith teachers. Your words aren't all falling on deaf ears. And way to go Mrs. York. Way to go.


No comments: