Monday, July 26, 2010

Word up.

Yes. I've seen it.
No. I can't tell you about it.
All I can say is that I've seen The Mousetrap, the longest running play in the world. It's been playing in London for the past 58 years.
And I've seen it.
And no. I can't tell you who the murderer is. But I did meet a lovely 77 year old man from Tampa that was stationed over here in London over 50 years ago and brought his family back to see where he and his wife met. See folks, that's what intermissions are for. For learning life stories.
I would also like to give a shout out to Jesus for giving me such a good sense of direction. As strange as that may sound, I was all kinds of lost on the way to the show and had it not been for my killer sense of direction, I would have ended up in a theatre-based panic, the most dramatic of all the panics. But then I found it, clearly, so we're good. Word up JC. Word up.

No comments: