Saturday, June 26, 2010

Zack-Attack

Zack Morris got divorced yo!
Really, Mark-Paul Gosselaar filed for divorce after 14 years of marriage. That kinda sucks. I mean, in my mind, he's still Zack Morris who was always gonna end up with Kelly, Lisa Turtle was always gonna pull a Dexter on Screetch the night before Zack and Kelly's wedding, while Jessie did speed and AC Slater finally came out. Come on. Don't shatter my childhood dreams.
Marriage has kinda fallen apart hasn't it? I mean, people keep saying that gay marriage is going to destroy our country but I can't help but wonder how that's going to destroy anything when straight marriage is already in the shambles. Perhaps we should fix what's already broken before we throw stones at other people groups who are wanting to try to make marriage work for them?
Well, here's to Zack, I mean Mark-Paul. Good luck next time around if you so choose to walk down their aisle again. Personally, I think there should be a Saved by the Bell reunion on 30 Rock. I mean, I know that Jimmy Fallon wants to do it but I think it would be better on 30 Rock. Remember the Nightcourt reunion they did? Now that's what I'm talking about.
If you need a good pick me up, my advice would be to go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiUOcm-mGYY

No comments: