Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy

In a day that hasn't been so much good as it has been bad, this new picture made me incredibly happy. She's my girl, she looks gorgeous and that makes me feel good. It's incredible to me how she has been able to overcome what looked like the end of the road. It's as if the shaved head, the umbrella and the Federline don't matter anymore because she's overcome it. How? By being the pop star people want, by making music that people want to hear, and by doing a tour that people want to see.
We should all try to be that resilient. When things get us down, we should try to overcome it in a way that makes us stronger on the other side...or stronger than yesterday. That's a concept that I will be putting into use in my own life over the next few weeks. I realize that it's kinda silly to try to glean life lessons from a new promotional pic of Britney, but whatever, it's the little things in life that make me the happiest.

No comments: