Thursday, May 13, 2010

Re-dos that make me smile

I've been working pretty hard in the past couple weeks, trying to finish up the book and I'll admit to having some fun along the way. These are 4 Playbill recreation covers that I did for the book. I re-did "The Producers" "Thoroughly Modern Millie," "Gypsy," and "Chicago" with some of the theater majors at Baylor.
I've had so much fun with all of these and more photos will be coming in the near future, but for now, here's a taste of what I've been working on.
The reason that I think I've loved this so much is because it combined everything that I love into one experience. It's no secret to anyone that's ever read this blog that I love the theatre. Combine that with taking pictures, being creative, and meeting interesting new people and this has been really extraordinary. I've been counting my blessings as things are going to be changing and of all the things that I have been privy to doing this year, shoots like these have been something that I will never forget.

No comments: