Friday, April 9, 2010

Exposing myself

I have three things that I don't like today. Three. So I want to retitle this blog and call it: Strange Things That I Don't Like.
Well, that's really not the right title. How's this: Normal Things That I Strangely Don't Like

That's better.

First, I don't like Hershey's chocolate syrup. I know. How can I not like Hershey's syrup? I know. As a kid, I loved it, but now, I don't want it at all unless it's in milk and then, it's really just an additive thing and not the main course.
No. I don't care for Hershey's syrup.

Second, I don't like salad. I know. How can I not like salad? I never ate it as a kid and so I never acquired a taste for it I guess. It's a staple food but it's not a staple for me. I don't like lemons in my water either. I feel like that's on par with salad. It's normal to get a lemon in your water but I don't care for it one bit.

Third, I don't like missing people. I don't like the feeling of wanting to be with or around someone and not being able to. It's almost crippling because there's nothing I can do about it but it's a very real thing.

No comments: