Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sorry Mr. Jackson


I spent the past week of my life working on a small documentary about the life of Michael Jackson for my Documentary Film Theory class and I really fell in love with his music again. The last part of his life so overshadowed his musical achievements that his star began faded to a dull glimmer. A glimmer that everyone in the world could see.
In my research for this project, I ran across this picture.

I'm not quite sure what to say about this. I mean, he looks like a cross between the Crypt-keeper and Mr. Gloopy from Candy Land with a little touch of Paul Sorvino. What is going on with this man?
But there he is, trolling around Hollywood trying to bank off of his dead son. His son who will go down with an Elvis-adjacent legend. But keep trolling Gloopy. Ya look good.

No comments: