Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm a Carrie.

So I'm watching Sex and the City and I can't help but find myself feeling like Carrie. I know. How stupid right? But I do.
Her plot line is trying to get the other three girls together because they haven't been together and taken a picture with each other since shoulder pads were in. There's this whole thing going on where she is worried about them never getting together, growing older and then growing apart. She has this neurotic complex where her feelings get hurt when the other girls don't seem to be as focused on it as she is.
I'm sure you can see where this is going so I won't fill in the blanks on my personal plot line.

At the end of the episode, they are on a bus and they finally take the picture. I'd love to fast forward the DVR of my life and get to that picture right about now.

No comments: