Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thou shalt not stomp

How much do I love the Pussycat Dolls fight? Man. I love it.
Recap. The past few singles say that they are the Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Sherzingalinger (however you spell that). So then at their show Friday night opening for Britney, one of the girls, Melody, shouts out, "I just want to thank my family for supporting me, even though I'm not featured!" She then goes on to say how she and Ashley Roberts are examples of how you can do anything and (then she gets all teary) don't let ANYONE stomp on you.
Amazing.
I love it.
See, this is why. THAT'S actually gossip worthy. That is something tangible that's happening here. We are witnessing the caving in of a pop group. And thanks to youtube, we've got front row seats. They are fighting, they are publicly backstabbing, it's awesome. The Hills is crap when there is so much real drama out there to watch.
And here's the deal. When I saw the Dolls, I loved them. They were great. Nicole is great, though not my favorite. My favorite being the girl that puts her leg over her head. She's the best and you know it. As far as I'm concerned, I just want to watch her dance on one leg for an hour and a half.
Give the people what they want! Which is more drama. Which is what they are giving us. Which is why I'm so happy.

No comments: