Monday, March 16, 2009

What goes around...

My comments about jello are coming back to haunt me. It's true gang. It's true.
I went to work and the server was down, and by down, I mean bottom of the barrel, stoned out of its mind, unable to speak, boils spitting puss, broke both legs, stuck in a pit of tar...down. So I split. No use sitting around, doing nothing.
Bam. Free afternoon. What to do? Go swim.
So there I am, swimming laps in the pool at the gym. It's awesome. I can't breathe, every part of me hurts, I think the muscles in my thighs tore into three. It was awesome. Until I got home and realized I had to walk up the stairs. You know in Harry Potter when his arm bones disappear and it's just a lifeless Stretch-Armstrong arm? Right. That's me. All over.
I go to take a shower to get the chlorine off and it dons on me that I just cleaned the tub. So on top of my jello legs, I can't stand up because I am slipping around on the slick tub. It was like a Benny Hill sketch.
Karma. Jello induced karma.

No comments: