Sunday, March 29, 2009

Red, red, I want red

I just went through my facebook and my myspace...yes myspace...and deleted out people who I am not actually friends with or have some sort of connection to that is mutually beneficial. So there I am, deleting people and I was shocked to find out that other people don't do that. They just stay friends with all these people who aren't really their friends. I take issue with that.
These sites are for social networking, but if there is someone on there that you don't now, nor will you ever have a reason to network with, then why stay friends with them?
I just don't think its a big deal. We aren't friends to begin with so why do we have to continue on with this charade? I don't de-friend people who are actually my friend.
I am not a bad person. I am not a bad person. I am not a bad person.
We are not really friends. We are not really friends. We are not really friends.
I look good in red. I look good in red. I look good...sorry about that. Got a little carried away.

No comments: