Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Going green.

I am such a moron.
I woke up this morning, pissed that I was awake and having to go to class. So, to counter that feeling, I decided to dress nicer than I usually would. No T-shirt today. No. I put on jeans and a polo and headed to class. It was when I got out of the car that I realized it was St. Patrick's Day and I was wearing an obnoxious green polo. You know what everyone was thinking. They were all going, "He planned that." Which I didn't and now I'm angry at how sappy I look wearing this green shirt on this "holiday."
I will be the first to tell you that I like a good party. But come on. It's not even our national holiday. It's just an excuse to drink green beer, pinch people, and watch major cities waste money by dyeing rivers green. Does that not red-flag anyone else? Dyeing rivers green? There doesn't seem to be anything "green" about that at all. And that's not keeping in the spirit of this day. Rude.

No comments: