Saturday, March 28, 2009

6

So, I'm getting my car inspected and if you have been keeping up with this blog, you know that things happen when I get my car inspected.
First, it's the end of March and its cold in Texas. I mean, cold. I love the cold so it's great. I get to the place, I go to wait inside and what do I find? It's just as cold inside as it is outside because the air conditioning is blasting as if it was a Texas summer. So that's obnoxious but I can deal with it.
Inspection happens. Hooray! I passed! I get back in the car and I notice something. When I gave them my car, I had a stack of 6 CDs sitting in my passengers seat. When I got my car back, they were all laid out, as if they had been examined. So I look at them. Sarah Brightman, Kelly Clarkson, Britney, Chris Cornell, Tye Tribbett, and Jon McLaughlin. It was at that moment that I realized that these 5 "men" were looking at my CDs and judging me. You'd think I would feel violated but no. I feel empowered. Why? Because that's an awesome grouping of CDs. Only a really awesome person would have such a grouping of CDs in their car with them, not to mention the others that weren't laying out. So I feel great and I'm not afraid to say it. And thankfully, now I am also warm.

No comments: