Saturday, December 20, 2008

Seasonal...

What am I supposed to do now?
It's true that there have been big events in my life that condone such a question, but it isn't because of those events that I ask.
What do I do now?
There just comes a point when that question becomes okay. After getting advice from so many people, after making a few select mistakes like I have the Repeat button pressed on the remote control of my life, and after years of the virtual (and sometimes not-so-virtual) tossing and turning, I have come to the point to ask that question. I've been told that I'm so strong, the strongest out of the group actually, and don't worry, I have fallen far short of that title.
What now?
It's like I am waiting for the next episode to start. No. The next season. The next character arc. I need my next character arc.
So there it is. That's what I need. I need a really juicy, really interesting story with lots of twists and turns. And a villain. And a really great love interest that only I like but no one else seems to. And a hardship that I overcome. With a sweeping soundtrack that ends with an inspirational song. And I smile as the sun sets. I give a quiet chuckle and I look off to the side.
Now?
Yes. I need a new character arc now.

No comments: