Monday, August 25, 2008

News wrap up

Another judge on Idol. Okay. I get it. Having to add something to a system that isn't so innovative anymore. Or ever was for that matter. Kara, you are no Michael Phelps.
News is saying that Britney isn't performing at the VMAs. Has there ever been such sad news? I think not. I'm not actually sure that I believe the news yet though. Who knows.

My last first day of school was today and it was dreadful. Just dreadful. Fitting in that its keeping with my first days of school in the past. Its a crap shoot with me. Classes were bad, work was bad, even working out was bad. Retarded isn't it?
I missed the bus on my first day of high school, I was registered in the wrong class my first day of college, and the first days have just been bad ever since. I've tried to shake it, but apparently I am unable to do so.
I even enjoyed a late night trip to West with the clan, singing and eating pastries to start the year out on the right foot. But I fell off the foot. You know I've had knee problems.
Though I will tell you that watching Gossip Girl on dvd brings me back to my first love. Television. Its thrilling to watch these people act so badly just because they're rich and they can. And I love it when they get in trouble for being bad and they get what's coming to them. Not glorified at all.
So I sleep. Stomach hurting and head pounding. And I think I have the knee injuries to blame for my bad luck with schools. I mean, the year after I broke it, I missed the bus to high school, thus starting this horrible merry-go-round of pain and torture.
So farewell first day of school. Farewell. Tomorrow, the sun will come out. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play but tonight, tonight, there's only one tonight. And tonight, I will be sleeping, dreaming of tomorrow, after all there's only one more sleep til...

No comments: