Sunday, August 3, 2008

Anything for Lunch.

Okay.
Okay.
Okay.

There are two kids on Larry King Live talking about how they are paparazzi. One is 14 and one is 16.
Give it a minute to soak in.
They go out at night and stand around and take pictures of celebrities and sell them. No kidding.
So Kathy Griffin, who I love, is interviewing them. Larry was busy having his face flab tightened. They were so smug about it too. They knew all of the celebs spots, they have relationships with some of them, and they were spilling how the celebs will call them and tell them where they are going so they can be there to get pictures of them. For real. I mean, we knew it was happening, but here it was. Said out loud.
I don't like that. Not one bit.
Not that I wouldn't do the same thing. I mean, come on, I sure would do the same thing. I'd be texting them and telling them that I was going to be at Urban Outfitters after lunch and if they want a money shot, they would need to pay for lunch. I mean it, I would give them money shots. Pants "accidentally" fall down, kissing with tongue, fights in public...I'm doin it. Buy me lunch.
I just have such a problem with these kids taking all of these pictures. They are kids. And they've met Britney.
I'm jealous.

No comments: