Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Put Up a Parking Lot...

So I am working out more now than I was before. I have goals. Step off.
So I did 13 miles on the bike and I was feeling really great. And then I stood up.

I couldn't feel my butt. I lost it. Where did it go? I don't know.
I waddled out of the gym. As if I were a duck.
Now I don't have a problem with ducks. Not in the slightest. But come on. I don't want to walk like one.
At least it wasn't a goose. I am terrified of geese. They chased me as a child and snapped at my little feet. Man. There is no such fear than when you are being chased by a goose. With the honking and feathers and everything. It's a mess.

I had to walk around the grocery store for about twenty minutes to regain feeling in my butt. I know that it's not something that you normally think about. But you don't miss the feeling in your butt until you don't have it.
Kinda like a paved paradise.

No comments: